Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- That Moment You Realize You're the Bad Guy in the Story
- Criticism: The Best Bad Friend A Writer Can Have
- Across Time and Space With Orange and Brown and Flowers and Clocks
- Welcome! 10 Tips to Help You Not Feel Like a Lonely Outsider
- It Matters
- The Peri-Menopause Diaries II - Does this bulky uterus make me look fat?
I Love Indies
I Love Canadian Books!
BOOKS! BOOKS! BOOKS!
Tag Archives: writing
Packing up has begun over here at the Coconut Chronicles. Slowly, I am organizing posts and putting them into boxes. I seal them with tape and mark in black felt pen “Bahamas”, “Florida”, “Ucluelet”, “Baja”, and so on. There are … Continue reading
“Is everything okay with you?” My dear friend Pat asked this of me on Sunday evening. As well as being one of my best friends in the universe, he is also a regular Coconut Chronicles reader and he noted that … Continue reading
“I’m going to write a book.” “I’m going to get in shape.” “I’m going to travel the world.” “I’m going to…” No. Here’s the truth: Most people won’t ever do the things they say they are going to do. Not … Continue reading
“Not another discussion about strong women in fiction! Haven’t we covered this topic a billion times already?” This is the response I imagine some of you will have to today’s Chronicle. I’ll even toss in a few eye rolls and … Continue reading