- @laurazera This is sadly true. 8 hours ago
- ...every Oct. and Feb. are the same folks bitching about addicts and welfare people and "Why can't they change when… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- And then by the beginning of every Oct. and Feb. the gym would empty out again. Because change is hard, even good c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- That Moment You Realize You're the Bad Guy in the Story
- Criticism: The Best Bad Friend A Writer Can Have
- Across Time and Space With Orange and Brown and Flowers and Clocks
- Welcome! 10 Tips to Help You Not Feel Like a Lonely Outsider
- It Matters
- The Peri-Menopause Diaries II - Does this bulky uterus make me look fat?
I Love Indies
I Love Canadian Books!
BOOKS! BOOKS! BOOKS!
Category Archives: Indie publishing
Any student of the writing craft will, at some point, encounter the phrase writing process, often shortened to simply process. “What’s your process?” We learn that every author has their own unique process that takes them from blank page to … Continue reading
“No one talks about what happens when following your passion leads you off a cliff.” ~ Twitter user whose name I cannot recall I suspect, because humans are creative and curious by nature, that we have been dreaming big and … Continue reading
From 2010 to February 2015, I wrote as if possessed. Every spare moment was writing. When I wasn’t writing, I was thinking about writing. Even reading became difficult because inevitably I would stumble across a sentence, theme, or plot twist … Continue reading
Josh and I are approaching the end of the first draft of our fourth Warpworld novel. With each new installment, our process is refined and our efficiency improves. I anticipate a final draft, ready for publication, in early 2016. My … Continue reading