- @laurazera This is sadly true. 7 hours ago
- ...every Oct. and Feb. are the same folks bitching about addicts and welfare people and "Why can't they change when… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- And then by the beginning of every Oct. and Feb. the gym would empty out again. Because change is hard, even good c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- That Moment You Realize You're the Bad Guy in the Story
- Criticism: The Best Bad Friend A Writer Can Have
- Across Time and Space With Orange and Brown and Flowers and Clocks
- Welcome! 10 Tips to Help You Not Feel Like a Lonely Outsider
- It Matters
- The Peri-Menopause Diaries II - Does this bulky uterus make me look fat?
I Love Indies
I Love Canadian Books!
BOOKS! BOOKS! BOOKS!
Category Archives: Entertainment
Does everyone have a secret? Why does cheese taste better when it’s grated? If memory is imperfect and we see the world subjectively, is every person on the planet living a different reality? When my cats and I talk to … Continue reading
Can the past change? Two nights ago, Hubs and I re-watched the brilliant, Oscar-winning thriller Silence of the Lambs. The movie came out in 1991 and neither of us had watched it for at least a decade. The movie I … Continue reading
“No one talks about what happens when following your passion leads you off a cliff.” ~ Twitter user whose name I cannot recall I suspect, because humans are creative and curious by nature, that we have been dreaming big and … Continue reading
“Not another discussion about strong women in fiction! Haven’t we covered this topic a billion times already?” This is the response I imagine some of you will have to today’s Chronicle. I’ll even toss in a few eye rolls and … Continue reading
In the spring of 2015, the Creative Ink Festival held a one-day, “sneak peek” event, to give local readers, writers, and artists a taste of what to expect in 2016. Well, the main event is almost here and I am … Continue reading