- THREAD! twitter.com/wallrike/statu… 2 hours ago
- RT @katrinaarcher: More than 1000 people have now been arrested at Extinction Rebellion protests in the UK, and I have seen ZERO coverage o… 2 hours ago
- EASTER CAKE!!!! #easter #cake #yummyfood #happyeaster🐰 #islandlife instagram.com/p/Bwiri7Hgv3p/… 19 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Across Time and Space With Orange and Brown and Flowers and Clocks
- The Perimenopause Diaries
- The Peri-Menopause Diaries II - Does this bulky uterus make me look fat?
- Criticism: The Best Bad Friend A Writer Can Have
- Inkless: Why I'll Never Get A Tattoo
- That Moment You Realize You're the Bad Guy in the Story
I Love Indies
I Love Canadian Books!
BOOKS! BOOKS! BOOKS!
Category Archives: General
I’ve been thinking about last words, about what I’d like to pass on in my final few Coconut Chronicles. I don’t know if it matters. It’s likely, in the long run, it won’t make any difference to anyone but me. … Continue reading
Lately this space has not been a welcoming one for me. I used to love my Chronicles. I loved them while Fred and I were traveling and this was a place to record our adventures. I loved them when we … Continue reading
Does everyone have a secret? Why does cheese taste better when it’s grated? If memory is imperfect and we see the world subjectively, is every person on the planet living a different reality? When my cats and I talk to … Continue reading
Last week, on a beach walk with a visiting friend, we spoke of the big changes in our lives and how we were coping with the upheaval. Trish and her husband John had just been settling in to their Vernon … Continue reading
I don’t know if this is a list of things I wish someone had told me when I was young or if people told me these things and I didn’t listen. Or maybe it’s a list of things about being … Continue reading
A week ago I woke up from one of those dreams that felt so real the transition back to waking life was disorienting for several minutes. In the dream, I was walking down a sunlit street. A parade was going … Continue reading