- @laurazera This is sadly true. 9 hours ago
- ...every Oct. and Feb. are the same folks bitching about addicts and welfare people and "Why can't they change when… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- And then by the beginning of every Oct. and Feb. the gym would empty out again. Because change is hard, even good c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- That Moment You Realize You're the Bad Guy in the Story
- Criticism: The Best Bad Friend A Writer Can Have
- Across Time and Space With Orange and Brown and Flowers and Clocks
- Welcome! 10 Tips to Help You Not Feel Like a Lonely Outsider
- It Matters
- The Peri-Menopause Diaries II - Does this bulky uterus make me look fat?
I Love Indies
I Love Canadian Books!
BOOKS! BOOKS! BOOKS!
Category Archives: Friends
Packing up has begun over here at the Coconut Chronicles. Slowly, I am organizing posts and putting them into boxes. I seal them with tape and mark in black felt pen “Bahamas”, “Florida”, “Ucluelet”, “Baja”, and so on. There are … Continue reading
Lately this space has not been a welcoming one for me. I used to love my Chronicles. I loved them while Fred and I were traveling and this was a place to record our adventures. I loved them when we … Continue reading
On Tuesday morning, I climbed aboard a big, yellow zodiac and headed out to watch whales and play tourist for a day with my dear friend Liz and her family from Arizona—son Jeff, and teen granddaughters Katelyn and Lauren. Despite … Continue reading
I would be a better blogger if I had fewer friends. Correction: I would be a more honest blogger if I had fewer diverse friends. Since I transitioned these Coconut Chronicles from “funny travel blog” to “blog about whatever I’m … Continue reading