- THREAD! twitter.com/wallrike/statu… 1 hour ago
- RT @katrinaarcher: More than 1000 people have now been arrested at Extinction Rebellion protests in the UK, and I have seen ZERO coverage o… 2 hours ago
- EASTER CAKE!!!! #easter #cake #yummyfood #happyeaster🐰 #islandlife instagram.com/p/Bwiri7Hgv3p/… 19 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Across Time and Space With Orange and Brown and Flowers and Clocks
- The Perimenopause Diaries
- The Peri-Menopause Diaries II - Does this bulky uterus make me look fat?
- Criticism: The Best Bad Friend A Writer Can Have
- Inkless: Why I'll Never Get A Tattoo
- That Moment You Realize You're the Bad Guy in the Story
I Love Indies
I Love Canadian Books!
BOOKS! BOOKS! BOOKS!
Category Archives: Life
Packing up has begun over here at the Coconut Chronicles. Slowly, I am organizing posts and putting them into boxes. I seal them with tape and mark in black felt pen “Bahamas”, “Florida”, “Ucluelet”, “Baja”, and so on. There are … Continue reading
I’ve been thinking about last words, about what I’d like to pass on in my final few Coconut Chronicles. I don’t know if it matters. It’s likely, in the long run, it won’t make any difference to anyone but me. … Continue reading
Lately this space has not been a welcoming one for me. I used to love my Chronicles. I loved them while Fred and I were traveling and this was a place to record our adventures. I loved them when we … Continue reading
Something pretty great happened last week. Great, unexpected, awe-inducing, and more words that describe an event so completely out of left field that almost a week later I am still shaking my head and asking myself, “Really? Did that happen?” … Continue reading
Can the past change? Two nights ago, Hubs and I re-watched the brilliant, Oscar-winning thriller Silence of the Lambs. The movie came out in 1991 and neither of us had watched it for at least a decade. The movie I … Continue reading
“Is everything okay with you?” My dear friend Pat asked this of me on Sunday evening. As well as being one of my best friends in the universe, he is also a regular Coconut Chronicles reader and he noted that … Continue reading