- @laurazera This is sadly true. 7 hours ago
- ...every Oct. and Feb. are the same folks bitching about addicts and welfare people and "Why can't they change when… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- And then by the beginning of every Oct. and Feb. the gym would empty out again. Because change is hard, even good c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- That Moment You Realize You're the Bad Guy in the Story
- Criticism: The Best Bad Friend A Writer Can Have
- Across Time and Space With Orange and Brown and Flowers and Clocks
- Welcome! 10 Tips to Help You Not Feel Like a Lonely Outsider
- It Matters
- The Peri-Menopause Diaries II - Does this bulky uterus make me look fat?
I Love Indies
I Love Canadian Books!
BOOKS! BOOKS! BOOKS!
Tag Archives: friends
Imagine you are going to throw a party. You make a list of fifty of your friends. You send out invitations to those fifty friends. How many do you reasonably expect will RSVP with a Yes? How many Maybes? How … Continue reading
In a few days, when I have returned home and processed everything, I will write a long and detailed post about my time in Washington, DC at the World Fantasy Convention. But right now, at 4am, having just returned to … Continue reading