- @laurazera This is sadly true. 8 hours ago
- ...every Oct. and Feb. are the same folks bitching about addicts and welfare people and "Why can't they change when… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- And then by the beginning of every Oct. and Feb. the gym would empty out again. Because change is hard, even good c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- That Moment You Realize You're the Bad Guy in the Story
- Criticism: The Best Bad Friend A Writer Can Have
- Across Time and Space With Orange and Brown and Flowers and Clocks
- Welcome! 10 Tips to Help You Not Feel Like a Lonely Outsider
- It Matters
- The Peri-Menopause Diaries II - Does this bulky uterus make me look fat?
I Love Indies
I Love Canadian Books!
BOOKS! BOOKS! BOOKS!
Category Archives: Baja – Mexico
On Friday, February 24th I spent a few hours volunteering for the SPCA’s annual Bake a Difference fundraiser. The event is tied in with National Cupcake Day. Helping animals and eating cupcakes, could there be a better way to spend … Continue reading
11:59 December 31, 2006. I am pleasantly pickled, among friends, counting down the end of the year. There are hugs and kisses. So much laughter. I am as drunk on laughter as I am on champagne. Three days later, I … Continue reading
Last week, on a beach walk with a visiting friend, we spoke of the big changes in our lives and how we were coping with the upheaval. Trish and her husband John had just been settling in to their Vernon … Continue reading
You say, “The Road won’t win this time. I will nail my feet to the ground. I will hold fast. I will be normal.” You make plans and you imagine yourself the star of a movie where nothing changes and … Continue reading
Let’s dance! What emotion do those words trigger in you? Joy? Trepidation? Terror? On Saturday night, Prez and I went to a Halloween dance. I have not gone out dancing in a very long time. It’s been even longer since … Continue reading
You see that kid? The one in white, putting the beat down-on the piñata? That kid changed my life. Some of you have heard this story before. I would apologize for the repetition but this is not just any story. … Continue reading