- THREAD! twitter.com/wallrike/statu… 2 hours ago
- RT @katrinaarcher: More than 1000 people have now been arrested at Extinction Rebellion protests in the UK, and I have seen ZERO coverage o… 2 hours ago
- EASTER CAKE!!!! #easter #cake #yummyfood #happyeaster🐰 #islandlife instagram.com/p/Bwiri7Hgv3p/… 19 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Across Time and Space With Orange and Brown and Flowers and Clocks
- The Perimenopause Diaries
- The Peri-Menopause Diaries II - Does this bulky uterus make me look fat?
- Criticism: The Best Bad Friend A Writer Can Have
- Inkless: Why I'll Never Get A Tattoo
- That Moment You Realize You're the Bad Guy in the Story
I Love Indies
I Love Canadian Books!
BOOKS! BOOKS! BOOKS!
Category Archives: Love
Something pretty great happened last week. Great, unexpected, awe-inducing, and more words that describe an event so completely out of left field that almost a week later I am still shaking my head and asking myself, “Really? Did that happen?” … Continue reading
I am writing this post two days early. On June 8th, two days from now, I will remember. What that will look like or how I will react, I don’t know. What I do know is that I have the … Continue reading
Anniversary season has begun. “This time last year…” But that is not why I’m writing this. Well, it is and it is not why I am writing this. Two important movements are happening in North America right now, both of … Continue reading
My Grandmother, on my mother’s side, lived with me for all of my childhood and to this day I do not know my grandfather’s name. While organizing some of the boxes I kept from my Dad’s place, I came across … Continue reading
You say, “The Road won’t win this time. I will nail my feet to the ground. I will hold fast. I will be normal.” You make plans and you imagine yourself the star of a movie where nothing changes and … Continue reading