- THREAD! twitter.com/wallrike/statu… 1 hour ago
- RT @katrinaarcher: More than 1000 people have now been arrested at Extinction Rebellion protests in the UK, and I have seen ZERO coverage o… 2 hours ago
- EASTER CAKE!!!! #easter #cake #yummyfood #happyeaster🐰 #islandlife instagram.com/p/Bwiri7Hgv3p/… 19 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Across Time and Space With Orange and Brown and Flowers and Clocks
- The Perimenopause Diaries
- The Peri-Menopause Diaries II - Does this bulky uterus make me look fat?
- Criticism: The Best Bad Friend A Writer Can Have
- Inkless: Why I'll Never Get A Tattoo
- That Moment You Realize You're the Bad Guy in the Story
I Love Indies
I Love Canadian Books!
BOOKS! BOOKS! BOOKS!
Category Archives: Health and wellness
Previously on I Hate My Uterus, Why Is It Doing This To Me… From the number of private messages and emails I received after my last peri-menopause post, it looks like I am not alone in the struggle. Some folks … Continue reading
Something pretty great happened last week. Great, unexpected, awe-inducing, and more words that describe an event so completely out of left field that almost a week later I am still shaking my head and asking myself, “Really? Did that happen?” … Continue reading
****Warning! This post contains graphic “women stuff” AKA bodily functions common to healthy women over the age of 40. If that kind of stuff squicks you out, be thankful you don’t have to go through it yourself. You can also … Continue reading
It is the winter of 2003. Fred is helping me out to a van; I am doubled over with pain, barely able to breathe. The van’s driver is Christian, the manager of the yacht club in Golfito, Costa Rica. He … Continue reading
An alien is about to burst out of my chest. Or perhaps that’s my heart. We are doing atomic push ups. Three sets of ten reps is the goal. I have done three reps. Two and a half? I have … Continue reading