- @laurazera This is sadly true. 8 hours ago
- ...every Oct. and Feb. are the same folks bitching about addicts and welfare people and "Why can't they change when… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- And then by the beginning of every Oct. and Feb. the gym would empty out again. Because change is hard, even good c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- That Moment You Realize You're the Bad Guy in the Story
- Criticism: The Best Bad Friend A Writer Can Have
- Across Time and Space With Orange and Brown and Flowers and Clocks
- Welcome! 10 Tips to Help You Not Feel Like a Lonely Outsider
- It Matters
- The Peri-Menopause Diaries II - Does this bulky uterus make me look fat?
I Love Indies
I Love Canadian Books!
BOOKS! BOOKS! BOOKS!
Tag Archives: Coconut Chronicles
Lately this space has not been a welcoming one for me. I used to love my Chronicles. I loved them while Fred and I were traveling and this was a place to record our adventures. I loved them when we … Continue reading
My love for animals began early… That’s Tinker you see, my first cat, being oh-so-patient with my enthusiastic affection. My memories of Tinker are all happy – even the time he caught a snake and dropped it in the middle … Continue reading
Merry Holidays from Home! Tonight and tomorrow, scores of people will be celebrating either Christmas (Happy Birthday Jesus) or Xmas (Yay Santa Claus) or a combination of both. As I grew up in a non-religious family, we celebrated Xmas…boy did … Continue reading