- @laurazera This is sadly true. 9 hours ago
- ...every Oct. and Feb. are the same folks bitching about addicts and welfare people and "Why can't they change when… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- And then by the beginning of every Oct. and Feb. the gym would empty out again. Because change is hard, even good c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- That Moment You Realize You're the Bad Guy in the Story
- Criticism: The Best Bad Friend A Writer Can Have
- Across Time and Space With Orange and Brown and Flowers and Clocks
- Welcome! 10 Tips to Help You Not Feel Like a Lonely Outsider
- It Matters
- The Peri-Menopause Diaries II - Does this bulky uterus make me look fat?
I Love Indies
I Love Canadian Books!
BOOKS! BOOKS! BOOKS!
Tag Archives: Nelson BC
Unlike some other adoptees, who grew up under a cloud of abandonment issues, my “rootless” status always left me with a feeling of absolute possibility. My borders were not defined. I did not look at my parents and see my … Continue reading
Packing. Again. On the move. Again. A thousand thousand thoughts swirl. Goodbyes and hellos. New friends left behind, reunions with old friends on the horizon. Even as I begin to mourn the loss of the ocean, I can see the … Continue reading
Hello again from Home! Today I have a serious issue to discuss, Nutters. Neither Obama nor Romney have raised this issue during the presidential debate, Canada has not launched a formal inquiry (to look into the previous formal inquiry) about … Continue reading